Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Trump has been impeached for a second time now, with 6 days remaining in his term, proving the Democrat Party is full of motherfuckers who want to pour gasoline on America and watch it burn while talking about unity out both sides of their asses.
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Trump has been impeached for a second time now, with 6 days remaining in his term, proving the Democrat Party is full of motherfuckers who want to pour gasoline on America and watch it burn while talking about unity out both sides of their asses.
At the end of this, the internet is going to go back into invite only communities and decentralization everything. Making everyone into criminals like Pirate Bay and ending this centralization that big tech has.
Anonymous #372F
@RD8K  
God I wish. I was getting political surveys in the mail and email with questions like “Have you heard of any calls to break up Google/Facebook?” and “Do you support breaking up Google/Facebook into smaller companies?”

I didn’t hear a thing about either of those, and I don’t know if it’s because it was silenced or if there were no calls and the questions were a trap.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
It gets stupider. The Senate doesn’t meet until the 19th, so they would have 1 day to conduct a complete trial and hold a vote.

House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn says that the House might not even hand the articles of impeachment to the Senate until after Biden’s Camel Toe Harris’ first 100 days.

This means 1. This is entirely a partisan shitshow since there is no chance it can remove Trump from office, and 2. They are hoping to convict him after he is already out to prevent him from running again in 2024, possibly indicating some chink in the armor of their voter fraud system that may be circumvented.
RD8K
Artist -

@Anonymous #372F  
The first question I believe anyone is making, after what is going on with Donald Trump getting purge everywhere. The second question is a trap because that what mostly people on the right agree on, which will get you on their list.
Anonymous #372F
@RD8K  
Oh no, this was long before the election and all the purges. I was getting those this time last year until the election. I don’t think I’ve gotten any surveys recently.
Humble Oriathan
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
Why is this allowed? I mean really, it’s bad enough we’re supposed to trust that woman infantrymen are going to keep calm and collect on the frontlines of an intense battle, but allowing physical fitness standards for them to drop by THIS much? We’re fucked.  
full
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide