Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
God was good to America because America held firm to good Christian values. America is turning into a godless tyranny because we let Pepsi, Google, Apple, Viacom, Disney, and other globalist corporate entities who have no allegiance to anything but the almighty dollar buy and sell politicians and influence popular culture. They will do whatever it takes to enrich themselves, and that means kowtowing to China first and foremost, and throwing protection money to Antifa mobs so their corporate offices don’t get burned to the ground. If you let Tim Cook, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerborg, Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Sundar Pichai, and Jeff Bezos do whatever they want to maximize profit rather than rein them in and let smaller firms actually compete in the market there will be a dystopian hellscape where anyone who disagrees with their absolute power is denied the opportunity to work at all and is left to die in a ditch or lynched by mobs of pink haired freaks.
GarbageHorse

Aspiring Kyle
@IvanSatoru  
I don’t know. I think I want a godless tyranny. That’s not what we’re getting. We’re getting chaos and destruction, which for some reason, people have decided to believe is all kinds of good things.

Burning down a store is equality.  
Knocking over a statue is progress.  
Harassing innocent people is justice.  
Banning the truth is reason.

Maybe it’s a conspiracy, maybe people are dumb. I don’t like it. I’m open to different alternatives, but I know what I don’t want. What I don’t want is where we are headed.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Aryanne  
They Deleted a political cartoon I posted,so I started a political cartoon thread over here.  
My first post was explaining what happened on DB.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
All 44 unique presidents in order  
full  
full  
(I couldn’t figure out how to format the text because “code” apparently doesn’t mean HTML, or if it does it doesn’t work for me, so I just made it a really large picture)
Aryanne

卐 1488 卐
@UrbanMysticDee  
It’s a much better list than most of the ones out there.

I’m glad you put both Wilson and FDR down at the bottom.

The US had absolutely no business getting involved in WWI and WWII.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@GarbageHorse  
They tried to destroy America. States don’t just get to leave just like some random place doesn’t just get to declare itself to be part of America. I don’t like to start wars, but when someone attacks the US first then they deserve total annihilation.

It’s a very Roman sentiment: Debellatio, peace is achieved by killing the enemy until there are none left as a warning to others.
GarbageHorse

Aspiring Kyle
@UrbanMysticDee  
They left because leftists were trying to destroy the country from the inside, and they won. Everything going on today is the fault of that victory. They foresaw it and were trying to leave it.

Besides, participation in the union was always by choice.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
@Aryanne  
Yes, I do appreciate FDR being way way down on that list. Everyone reads from some commie book about the ND and that’s why they think FDR was one of the best presidents ever.  
He signed the National Firearms Act and that alone puts him at the very bottom.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@GarbageHorse  
Membership within the Union is like any contract. Both parties must agree to enter into the contract and both parties must agree to leave. You can’t sign a contract with someone and unilaterally renege on it.

Besides, if half the states were missing there would have been no space travel. No space travel and humans go extinct. No one else would have reached the Moon. That’s why I’m such a big advocate of the space program (and Space Force). The Germans (who invented space travel) lost WW2 three weeks into Barbarossa, so they would have never gotten to the Moon. The Russians knew they couldn’t do it because of their top-down bureaucracy that rewarded party loyalty instead of competence, they just lied to the world to look stronger than they really were. Nothing could have made the N1 rocket work. No Russians on the Moon. China can’t do it no matter how much Winnie the Flu believes he can. All their technology is stolen from the Russians (or stolen from us), and the Russians couldn’t figure out interplanetary travel either. They’re just now building space stations the Russians had already made 40 years ago. They’re population is aging, everything they build falls apart, and they have a debt bubble many times larger than the US, so no Chinese Moon either.

The US built and tested nuclear rockets in the 50s that could have reached Mars in weeks and the outer moons in a few months. Collect Helium-3 from Jupiter, advance tech another century, reach the stars in a single human lifetime. We could have done it then, we had the power, but we lacked the will.
GarbageHorse

Aspiring Kyle
@UrbanMysticDee  
If the south left, there wouldn’t be hoods full of Democrat voters in the north turning it dark blue. I don’t know how it would have ended for the South, but it wouldn’t have looked like that, either.

Too much would change to speculate about what-ifs. WWII may have gone the other way if half the US supported the Axis. If you want to talk about space travel, well, the guys who invented rockets staying around would likely have put us on Mars. The Glorious Martian Reich, never tainted by Hebrewism!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@GarbageHorse  
The South were the Democrats. They had the same MO then that they do now: use vast numbers of non-whites to gain power. Back then it was slaves who gave them inflated representation in Congress, now it’s minority voters who are bribed with hand outs. It wasn’t until Goldwater that southern states started voting Republican.

They also had no heavy industry and didn’t seem to be in any hurry to develop it. They couldn’t compete in the production of food or weapons. They didn’t use their vast numbers of slaves as soldiers until it was too late, never took advantage of their geography to lure the Union army into traps, and they didn’t have a centralized government to properly take charge of executing the war effort. Even with the vast number of incompetent officers the Union paraded out in the early years of the war, there’s no realistic way the South could have won unless they ran things in a fundamentally different way, and if they did there likely wouldn’t have even been a war in the first place.

(As a side note, I never understood the term “minority”. Whites are only 10% of the population, most of the Earth is non-white, so how the hell are whites not the minorities? It doesn’t make sense.)
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee  
The term minority is English. Many English speaking countries have or had a white majority at some point with only a few other groups, which were the various minorities.

In other parts of the world, Eastern Asia for example, the majority is one certain group of Asiatic while there are various other Asiatic groups which would be labeled minorities, only i their native majority language.

Minorities in Japan minorities are Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese and even various European, Latin American and African groups.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
States don’t just get to leave

They don’t now, no. They did at the time. Or at least they were supposed to. The Civil War’s biggest affect was actually deciding the issue of state’s rights in opposition to the federal government. The final decision was that they don’t have any.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide