Community Collab Image 2024 This year's collab has begun! Post your submissions here

Big Bad Politics!

ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ

Zamasu
@Zaknel
Although I want lower taxes and less government spending, and to be able to keep my guns; I don’t want to live in the authoritarian theocratic hellscape that is Project 2025. (Utah is bad enough without that shit at the federal level.) TBH, I’m tempted to vote for the turd sandwich this time around.
RavenandWritingDesk
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Twiface
Yeah but they can be cross examined in a court, the latest ruling is that the President is immune to prosecution or enquiry while ‘acting in their official capacity’. So long as he openly and officially kills Trump under the umbrella of commander of the military, the worst you could do is impeach him.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Project 2025 makes Trump’s own Agenda 47 (which is already horrible) look like a choir boy.
Trump said of Project 2025:
I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.
My view on the 3 candidates:
Biden: He’s going to croak and be replaced by Camel Toe Harris after getting elected because she’s the DEI candidate. They can’t replace Biden with 4 months to go till election because there’s literally no one better the Democrats can pick. They’re stuck with him even though he has advanced stage Alzheimer’s. A 2024 Biden/Harris presidency will look exactly like the current presidency: increasing inflation, golden shower economics with crumbs thrown at the poor, infinite illegal immigration, infinite military aid to Israel, Ukraine, and Israel again. A token effort will be made to fix the environment. Poor people will get poorer, rich people will get richer, and the debt will increase.
Trump: Even more golden shower economics with no crumbs thrown to the poor but millions of poor people have been gaslit to believe golden shower economics benefits them so they’ll hoot and holler about how they’re winning. Poor people will get poorer, rich people will get richer, and the debt will increase. Trump says he wants to negotiate an end to the Ukraine war, but we’ve seen what happens when he tries to negotiate anything the actual military brass illegally countermand his orders and the war will continue in the background while they lie to him to his face. He’ll send more weapons to Israel because the evangelocons believe White God wants to build a temple in Jerusalem so we have to send US troops to fight Israel’s war. All environmental protections will be torn up and plans to destroy the planet even faster will be put into place. Any plans to fix the illegal immigration problem will be obstructed. Trump will surround himself with people who flatter him but are really his very obvious enemies but his narcissism is so great he’ll be blind to their duplicity. He’ll try to push through Daily Wire retardation TERFism but it probably won’t get anywhere. Police will be turned into gods who can WILL kick in the teeth of conservatives who protest BLM/Antifa riots and conservatives will worship them and suck their jackboots harder because they are retards with a fetish for being losers who “back the blue”.
Kennedy: He has zero chance. IF God has a wicked sense of humor and literally pulls a miracle and Kennedy gets into office the CIA might Kennedy him like they did his uncle. If not expect Trump-lite environmental destruction coupled with more weapons to Israel. Golden shower economics with maybe crumbs thrown to the poor. He’ll spout some truth about big pharma conspiracies combined with a heaping pile of bullshit that will discredit the real stuff because it’s being associated with the bullshit, but nothing will get done about any of it because there’s too much money and power involved. Kennedy, if he wins, will be a lame duck from day one because both parties despise him.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal.
I always knew Project 2025 was a nothingburger. The only effect it will have is to galvanize leftists, which if I were more conspiracy-minded, I might assume was its true purpose all along.
plans to destroy the planet
I’ve given you the benefit of the doubt so many times, but I finally think you’re just plain delusional.
Why do you even come here? I think you’d be more at home on Manebooru.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Twiface

I come here because I’ve been here since the beginning. This place reminds me of the old days of the Internet back when it was fun. I’m having fun. That’s as good a reason as any, IMO.
If I limited myself to places where people agree with me there’d be nowhere I could go.
If conservatives aren’t conserving the environment, what are they conserving? Profit margins for international oil companies? What’s conservative about Texas venting millions of tons of methane a year just as a waste product and not even using it as fuel? What’s conservative about letting power plants emit mercury? What’s conservative about allowing more air and water pollution in national parks? Or ozone emissions in populated areas? Or increased water pollution from sewage treatment plants? Or drilling for oil in Antarctica? Or relaxing safety regulations on offshore drilling so BP can cause another Deepwater Horizon disaster?
This isn’t the Republican Party of Teddy Roosevelt or Richard Nixon, who protected the environment. Many conservatives today support mega conglomerates who offshore their wealth because “it’ll trickle down”, even though it never does, or “don’t tread on me, government!” but corporations can tread all they want because they’re private entities.
There are conservative outdoors types, hunters, and nuclear power advocates, but they are few and far between. Most either don’t care or (like Rush Limbaugh) celebrate how much waste they produce. In the aggregate Democrats get a D+, maybe C- on the environment, and Republicans get an F.
RavenandWritingDesk

People who only go to places full of people that agree with them on everything are brittle, retarded bitch babies and the assumption that that is the normal way to decide where you hang out reflects poorly on you.
Their not conservatives, as you point out there not trying to conserve anything; not the natural beauty of their country that they polluted with land flogging and deregulation, not the notions of freedom and personal independence the country was based on that they trample for more intensive spying and greater government power, not even the religious and moral belief of their parents that they sell down the river to cut a profit on addiction, sex and over indulgence.
Their just corporate shills, widening their assholes for big multinationals to shove some more cash up their guts till they cough quarters, they believe in nothing, stand for nothing apart from a bigger number in their own bank account.
RavenandWritingDesk

That face when you abandon basic conservative values like preserving natural beauty, small government and godliness to annoy Woke people.
If you want to be buttfucked by the government and multinationals so much, just move to China or Russia.
Anonymous #FF7B
Dee anon
First to break it here:
Donald Trump just survived an assassination attempt. Shooter and a bystander are dead. Trump is doing fine, bullet just grazed his ear.
On my phone, don’t know how to copy and paste links. Y’all have probably heard this already.
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
I like how Biden is like “Guys, we’re buddies, don’t do violence” after about half a decade of calling the opposition “domestic terrorists” and “destructive to our democracy”
Anonymous #FF7B
@Mitchy
Forreal. Biden said Trump is trying to become a dictator and that Democrats need to put a bullseye on Trump. They KNOW 9 years of this rhetoric will drive unhinged lunatics to violence. It’s 100% on purpose.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
They KNOW 9 years of this rhetoric will drive unhinged lunatics to violence. It’s 100% on purpose.
It’s called stochastic terrorism. And just like everything else, they insist that only the right does it.
RavenandWritingDesk

@Anonymous #FF7B
So what if someone killed Trump, Biden could just pardon them or do it himself and be above criminal proceedings.
Isn’t this what Trump wanted? He’s been lobbying for all these powers all this time?
Isn’t this just what you guys wanted? No more glowies and secrecy meetings, no more political correctness and double talk, no more centralized monopoly of force; just sovereign citizens with their guns ‘protecting’ their neighbors against any and all threats?
Sounds to me like your wishes are coming true, this is the America you wanted and now your getting it.
Cloppy Hooves
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee
The left has no right at all to preach about the environment at this point. They’re the biggest sources of trash and pollution in this country.
Like you go to LA, one of the most left wing places on Earth and it’s just trash and needles everywhere. Crackheads taking shits in the streets and tents everywhere.
Or the protests where they block up roads. How much gas they’re forcing people to waste by forcing them to idle or take longer detours when they could be getting where they need to go and moving on.
And then there’s the electric cars. Those being environmentally friendly is just another leftwing lie. The batteries require materials like cobalt and shit. And where do you think the power comes from when recharging them? Oil, and coal are some of the biggest sources of power keeping our grid running. You’re still using up those resources, only now it’s in a form that leaves states like California cutting power because of too much being drawn at charge station and having to limit how much people can charge their vehicles.
Don’t get me started on the riots. All those fumes from various things being burned and trash everywhere.
You know where you don’t see shit like this? I live in WV and it’s just beautiful countryside out here. The buildings are all dirty from how old they are, which is a given, but there’s no trash everywhere. Just a countryside so beautiful that there’s a song about it.

We’re the hard workers. The farmers and builders who work for our keep. The left is a bunch of slobby communists who want free handouts because they’re too lazy to work for it.
You want to make the environment cleaner? Look in a mirror. The people screaming the loudest are the ones causing the problem in the first place.
Anonymous #FF7B
I’ve felt Trumps desire to consolidate power was a ticking time bomb. The diehard people on the right who want Trump to be emperor and do everything by fiat are delusional if They didn’t think their opponents, who are far better organized, wouldn’t use that power against them.
Also, for the record, I’ve always thought sovereign citizens and preppers and the like were nutjobs.
I said Democrats get a D and Republicans get an F, not that anyone in power really gives a shit about the environment.
You’re lucky you live in a nice town, I live in the ghetto.
Cars aren’t even a significant source of pollution (esp. the high fuel efficiency models bs cafe standards won’t let us make in the US), it’s ships, planes, and heavy industry. Nimby celebs like Taylor swift make more pollution in a week than I do in a decade.
Homeless people doing drugs and littering is another nimby problem. Rich neoliberal assholes don’t want shelters, rehab clinics, mental hospitals, and affordable housing anywhere it’s needed to fix the problem. That’s not a communist problem, communist countries took care of all that because they didn’t have to worry about profit motive.
Adán Druego
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Anonymous #FF7B
Many homeless and drug addicts are pollution, human pollution, human waste. We could round those kinds up and put them into internment camps and treat them there.
I’ve never understood why the most pro-communism groups are usually the groups most likely to be killed under communism. The disabled, the alphabet queers and the outright worthless lazy freaks. They make poor workers and soldiers. They can’t be moved to factories and trained for combat, they require medicines, therapy and are in general not very disciplined. They are a gain on collective resources and rarely add anything to society other than instablity and disease.
Twiface

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
The batteries require materials like cobalt and shit.
And phosphates, which is causing a shortage in fertilizer that will probably lead to famines.
I live in WV and it’s just beautiful countryside out here.
It looks nice. I wish I could visit, but I’ve already scheduled all the vacations I can this year.
I’ve never understood why the most pro-communism groups are usually the groups most likely to be killed under communism. The disabled, the alphabet queers and the outright worthless lazy freaks. They make poor workers and soldiers.
Under Stalinism, yes. But there’s a different type of communism which views their negative traits as assets.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide