Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Jesus said ‘upon this rock I will build - listen to the promise - MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 Church, and the gates of Hell - listen to the promise - THE GATES OF HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111ELEVEN Neither ABC nor CNN, THE GATES OF HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 Neither Hannity nor O’Reilly, THE GATES OF HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111
In the presence of my enemies. In the presence of Fox News.
On this-a day-a, December-a Seventh-a Nineteen-and-forty-one-a, a date that… will… live… in… in…fa…me-a! The day when EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVUL Hwitey dropped atomic bombs on the poor, innocent Empire of Japan.
Posted Report
Anonymous #F306
putin does what priests tell him. yet another war started by christian parasites.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
@Anonymous #F306
>invade Christian country and immediately attempt to take over the government and subjugate the natives
>bomb Christian neighborhoods
>after doing this for eight years get bombed by Christians
>”Oh no why would Christians do this?”
I wonder who’s behind this post?
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Anonymous #F306
That is an odd take. Everyone involved is a Christcuck doing as Christcucks always do, getting led around by Jews for the benefit of Jews. Sure, Ukraine has a couple pagans, maybe enough to have a D&D game. I don’t think they’re relevant. Religion isn’t any more relevant to this situation than it is to anything else in the west.
Posted Report
Anonymous #F306
christian feuds are relevant. daddy Kirill is a sybarite and a KGBist, revanchist and
falsifier of history and has been dreaming to take over Filaret’s church. And Kirill even tried to poison Filaret. But thankfully, Bartholomew at the right moment understood that Kirill is a heretic and gifted tomos in 2019 to Filaret. Russian church is a bunch of deepshits and they even have icons of stalin , allege that Almaty is a anagram of Satan, insult georgian church, they tried to kidnap mitropolitan Vitaly Ustinov of ROCOR church in 2001 in new york, they combine communism and christianity.
Posted Report
Anonymous #F306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp6zfxzMYJE here is the segment Kirill tries to poison Bartholomew.
At the moment when Kirill reaches out for the glass, the guard redirects his hand to another glass, helping to make the “right choice”.
After that, a glass of drink left on a tray is offered to Bartholomew, but he refuses.
Posted Report
AnonAmongAnons

Horsefucker supreme
El Salvadors murder rate fell from 103 per 100,000 to around 7 per 100,000. They have had 300 days with no murders. All from just imprisoning gang members for life, what a thought. I wish we could do that.
Posted Report
Anonymous #372F
@AnonAmongAnons
Costs too much. Just legalize and incentivize the killing of any known gang member. A few years of ridiculously high murder rates followed by many more years of all time lows.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide