Big Bad Politics!

IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
Secure the border?  
Lock up the crooked politicians and traitors?  
Stop the manhood-killing chemicals?  
Nah— Let’s raid the MyPillow guy! That couldn’t possibly make us look like total kooks.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@UrbanMysticDee  
State of Emergency = extra powers for government officials. They learned this trick and are willing to use it for anything, even if the emergency they’re declaring is something they wanted.
Posted Report
Anonymous #D2B9
Looks like the epidemic of careless smokers has now struck the bridge between occupied Crimea and Russia.

Smoking really does kill.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
Both in the fandom and outside of it, I have heard people say that Right-Wingers are the more bigoted of the group. That you find more Right-Wingers excluding Left-Wingers than you do Left-Wingers excluding Right-Wingers.

But then Scarlet Rose Tweets this  
If you’re anti-choice, unfollow me.

And no one bats an eye. It’s either that, or people did bat an eye, but when they did, she blocked them and hid their replies.

And I see it all the time. Left-Wingers saying that Right-Wingers are just having their beliefs to troll others. Yes, someone who read that thread legit said that pro-life people just think that way to make themselves more hated. I am not making that up.

And they wonder why they get an increasingly infamous reputation.

Am I the only one who doesn’t remember the fandom being like this 8 years ago?
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Zaknel  
The world wasn’t like this 8 years ago, but it was inevitable. Society has been heading this way since WWI.

I’m as right wing as they come and I accept certain far-lefters, mainly Stalinists. We agree on many things, even if they don’t like me and I don’t support them. I have more common ground with them than I do either current American political party. What I immediately reject is people who don’t even think about what’s going on and take Side A or Side B, then call me a horrible person for not choosing A or B.
Posted Report
Anonymous #372F
@Zaknel  
8 years ago the fags who don’t care about ponies and only use them as a medium to push their agenda were drowned out by people who actually do love ponies.
Posted Report
Anonymous #0847
@Zaknel  
Everything gets corrupted into their each-chamber if you do not gate keep. Now you have Derpibooru the claiming ownership of art and memes that were created off that site while whitewashing everything they can get away with from it. They still believe everyone they do not like is guilty of what they say they are.
Posted Report
Amagan

That you find more Right-Wingers excluding Left-Wingers than you do Left-Wingers excluding Right-Wingers.

You did not just say that with a straight face. That’s absolute bullshit. Have you seen the amount of hatred people are being subjected to on twitter? The number of things people are being cancelled, harassed, and doxxed over?

There’s no way right wingers are as evil and intolerant as left wingers are. “Stop asian hate!” stop being a thing because it was discovered blacks were the primary haters harassing and victimizing asians.
Posted Report
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Zaknel  
The left are often describing someone similar to me, whenever they whine about Right wing violence and agendas. They’re obsessed with the threat of genocide and persecution of their kind. But the thing is, most people on the right are just normal people, who reject such extreme concept and proposals, yet the left labels everyone extremists.

That said, the only people I have ever seen promoting the kind of things I’ve promoted, are the leftists. Right after that whole Roe vs Wade thing, I saw many on the left advocating for the kind of acts of violence, I’ve purposed.  
Concepts like: Dragging the judges on into the streets and executing them in front of their families and such.

They firebomb buildings, assault citizens, use violence as intimidation etc., not the right.

Antifa is literally fighting against Republicans, concerned parents, Christian protesters, elderly people and groups like the Proud boys, who aren’t actually extremists or violent. They haven’t actually encountered any real push back by those labeled radicals, lone wolves, domestic terrorists or militants yet.

The same goes for the alphabet mafia, pride marches, trans activists and blm rioters. Those troublesome groups are living in a very civilized part of the world, within a very tolerant and accepting society, they’re losers and everyone knows it, but are too polite to say it.

The most pushback antifa has encountered, I believe, has been from a few Motorcycle Clubs, who don’t want them causing trouble at their events and in those situations, antifa lost.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Zaknel
They haven’t actually encountered any real push back by those labeled radicals, lone wolves, domestic terrorists or militants yet.

And they won’t. The American “right” is far too comfortable to risk their jobs, retirements, freedom, “gun rights,” reputation, and general unearned smug moral superiority. It’s been the same story since the Civil War.
Posted Report
Anonymous #EFA4
@Zaknel  
Because people have become utterly simple-minded. Plain and simple. They all want easy solutions, simple ways, rather than, you know, actual solutions.  
In fact, the fandom is not quite like that per see, or techically speaking political agendas have been inserted everywhere in every fandom like a parasite, I wouldn’t say MLP is unique here.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@Anonymous #1104  
Can someone explain what this image represents? There’s a Russian flag in the background and a pig on the front. There are some semi transparent blobs also and what looks like cyrillic writing. Is this supposed to make me laugh or seethe? Does it mean pigs support Russia or that there are pigs in Russia? Confusing!
Posted Report
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@IvanSatoru  
It appears to mean “oink” in Russian. хрю  
That bg pony might be a Russian who’s pretending to be some kind of anti-Russian crazy ultra nationalist thing. Note the bad English grammar of said anon user, very odd.
Posted Report
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
a Russian who’s pretending to be some kind of anti-Russian crazy ultra nationalist thing.
The common terminology is “ukrainian”.

But with their obsessiveness, it looks like sincere mental illness. I doubt they are pretending.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide