Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #D2B9
@ponypony221  
lmao

1. You’re really bad with math / geometry  
  2. Not my homeland, never even been to Ukraine  
  3. Putin can “annex” whatever he wants, his troops can’t hold it for shit the moment it becomes contested
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Anonymous #D2B9  
So what, your country hasn’t been contesting it? What do you think you’ve been trying to do this whole time?

At some point you Ukies will have to contend with the fact this isn’t about you, from the Russian or American side. You’re the Poland of WWIII and no one actually cares what happens to you.
Anonymous #2BF9
Didn’t think I’d people here stanning for commies but I guess that’s the world we live in now.

@ponypony221  
When the “second most powerful army in the world” pulls a zerg rush on a neighboring nation that barely had a standing army with armament from 30+ years ago, there’s going to be a pretty big shift in territory. Since then, it’s undeniable that everywhere the UA forces have actually focused on retaking, RU forces have lost, badly.

The only “win” Russia’s had in the last seven months was taking Mariupol, and it only took them three months after bombing the city to ruble and swarming the place with 10x as many defenders (most of which have now been returned home, exchanged for Putin’s daughter’s godfather).

And now Russia is corralling its own fleeing population and sending them to a meatgrinder with no training or equipment.

full  
full  
full
Anonymous #D2B9
@Anonymous #D2B9
>thanks for the lazy assumptions!
Can’t make this stuff up.

Well we already know Russians aren’t very good at making things, so it’s understandable that you’re confounded🙂
Anonymous #0847
North Korea may have just launched a nuke towards Japan and the usual people are cheering over it.  
full
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide