Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #AD14
@Anonymous #03CE  
He isn’t communist, he’s rashist. It doesn’t matter if the system is communist or capitalist so long as Russia leads and the degenerate westerns and subhuman easterns follow.
Anonymous #03CE
disgusting how many autists buy “core” membership on devianart. And some people say there is economic crisis.
Anonymous #372F
@Anonymous #03CE  
We have entered the age of the eternal crisis. First it was covid, now it’s energy and economy. Covid showed all you need is to treat an issue as if it’s the apocalypse and people will praise you for taking away their liberties, bit by bit.
Amagan

@Anonymous #372F  
Well then I obviously need to run for office. Shortly into my gaining office there’s going to be a common sense crisis; too many stupid people who don’t know how to save money, balance a budget, or even tie their own shoelaces because they’re too busy worrying about their feelings.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
Common Sense Soapbox has been making things explainable in a very concise way. It somehow makes me wish more left-wingers would at least listen to them and hear the sides of the argument. But, I have tried. Some do. Others are just dismissive.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Zaknel  
That’s when violence may be and likely is warranted. Seriously. Why attempt to reason with the unreasonable? Why not just kill them for the sake of the greater good?
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Adan Druego  
Change will never come peacefully in the US or other Western nations, because both sides are controlled by the (((same people))).

However, that doesn’t mean that those who will use force automatically become the right side. Anyone who still feels a need to even pretend to not be racist, anyone who still worships a Hebrew god, anyone who still thinks democracy was a good idea, and anyone who thinks equality is a noble goal are all on the wrong side, no matter what they might be willing to do.

Reject modernity and global thinking. Return to your people and their traditions. Otherwise, you will fall.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
Anyone who still feels a need to even pretend to not be racist, anyone who still doesn’t worship Jesus Christ, anyone who still thinks democracy was a good idea, and anyone who thinks equality is a noble goal are all on the wrong side, no matter what they might be willing to do.

Fixt.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
anyone who still thinks democracy was a good idea

I’m honestly more interested if you’re implying that monarchism was the way to go, and if so, why?
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@ponypony221  
The race war wouldn’t be the clean one you would wish for. Even if you get whites to mobilize. Too many other structures matter and too many other loyalties exist.

I know one thing: some neopagan nazi regime would destory the Texas that I love, and you can guess which I would die for.

@Zaknel  
I’d be surprised if he was a monarchist. I imagine, based on the way he talked in the past, I would expect a more general fascistic or nationalist far right state of some type with a general strong man and a dash of european neopaganism as aesthetic.
Amagan

Apparently the banks and credit card companies have decided to give in to pressure from special interest groups and will now be implementing a special code to flag all gun-related purchases that go through their systems. Anytime you use your credit card or write a check for gun and ammo purchases, they’ll now know about it and can flag it on your financial reports.
Anonymous #C8F9
Totally random reminder that the Zelensky regime’s hitlist has nearly 200,000 names, including 300 children and Americans, threatening them with extrajudicial killings.

Myrotvorets - or Peacemaker - is a kill list authorizing on the spot execution of journalists and anyone deemed a “Russian sympathizer”, and shows Langley, Virgina USA, home of the CIA (upper right corner) as its headquarters.  
full
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@TheBridge  
I don’t know what the right answer is for how to pick leaders, but I can confidently say democracy has proven to be the worst option. Also, I’m curious, do you think “the Texas you love” will still be anywhere near what it is in 10-20 years of continued unlimited immigration and liberal migration? It’s always easy to feel confident when you don’t think beyond what’s happening tomorrow.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide