Big Bad Politics!

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@Officer Hotpants  
I just think it’s meme magic at work.

See, people really do overthink why certain memes take off and others don’t. You hear so many people trying to boil it down: “You shouldn’t use a whole paragraph”, “the memes are low effort”, blahblahblah.  
The reason memes take off is because they’re funny. And the reason they’re funny is because they have highlighted a deeper truth to the person who sees it and spreads it further, in an easy to digest an humorous way.

The reason the Left can’t meme isn’t because their memes are paragraphs, it’s because they need to dump a whole different definition of racism that they made the fuck up before you can even attempt to “get” the moral lecture in absurdist, ass-backwards morals that pathetically attempts to pass for a joke. It’s the contents of the paragraph, not the length of it, that makes them unbearable and painfully unfunny.

The reason why Dark Brandon took off isn’t because the Left has suddenly cracked the code on how to meme, and now they’ll be unstoppable in internet-funny based “4th Generational Warfare” whatever the fuck that even means. The reason is because it, like every other popular meme, taps into a deeper truth understood by the people sharing it.

Here’s the thing: Said truth is NOT what the Left THINKS it is.

They think in their shallow way that they’ve got their own version of God Emperor Trump, just like CHUD is supposed to be their version of Cuck. But as you may have noticed from my previous post, Dark Brandon is an anti-Biden meme started by the CCP, and his administration took it and said “Yes! This is the depiction we want of us to the American Public!”

Said depiction being a demonic figure whose inoffensive old man face hides something deeply sinister and evil. The God Emperor Trump meme portrayed him as a saviour of humanity, it was just down to the individual if they found it representative of him fighting the deep, satanic corruption within the American state or was needlessly aggrandising.  
Dark Brandon portrays Biden as the fucking anti-Christ, and only the most spiteful and vindictive of leftoid morons actually think that’s something to aspire to. Those who…how does Dr. Peterson phrase it?

Those who “rebel against God, for the Crime of Being”.

God Emperor Trump depicts a regal, almost celestial being bringing divine wrath down upon a den of professional thieves, murderers and rapists, sinners of the worst calibre, that have somehow managed to become the officially recognised government.

Dark Brandon depicts a diabolic warlock, face shrouded in darkness with the world around him being swallowed by an all consuming shadow, his eyes alight with the fires of hell and a piercing gaze fixed upon you… the American people.
Anonymous #0847
@FeatherTrap  
It is even more funnier and pathetic they think the man who barely knows where he is. Is “Hip with the kids” and planned that whole thing when he goes on another tirade of attacking anyone not wanting to kneel before him as the “great unifier”. He has literally been everything they called Trump. Everything. If Trump came out in power armor they would have shat themselves as much as Brandon does screaming how he actually believes he is the God Emperor.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru
On the contrary, Dark Brandon is one of the first times I would say the left is memeing successfully. Nearly always when the right has a meme the left would not meme back but try to set the boundary of acceptable debate past that meme. It worked some because of the amount of control and influence they have and the right became too obsessed with owning libs.

That’s one of the things I absolutely can’t stand about the right. They’re so concerned with “owning the libs” that they don’t care about winning. “Huhuhu I made a funny online! You’re defeated! LOL! The left can’t meme!” Meanwhile the left wins elections (by fair or foul) and then uses their institutional power to legally or extra-legally punish their enemies and propagandizes normal people into seeing the right as too dangerous to vote for.

I don’t give a flying fuck about making a funny online. I don’t care about who has better jokes, I care about winning.

It doesn’t matter how many times woke movies bomb, Blackrock will cover the loss and bankrupt any company that doesn’t go woke. It doesn’t matter how stupid the right makes Biden or Harris or anyone else look on twitter, they’ll just fortify elections and keep winning, and then ram through whatever monstrous trillion dollar legislation they want with 51 votes in Congress. It doesn’t matter how guns people buy with their snek flags because they also ‘back the blue’ and will lick the boots of the cops who will confiscate their guns like they did in Australia when the people voluntarily disarmed themselves. The ONLY power the right has is making funny jokes on teh interwebs. Every time they win an election they waste their power by kowtowing to the opposition in order to maintain decorum, and then they lose support of their base, get voted out when the left gives free crumbs to their supporters, and then the rightist politicians are cancelled or co-opted into the left who expands their own power and punishes their enemies.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Well, it appears the Keffals has won a battle.

Now, to be clear, I don’t really side with either party, KiwiFarms nor Keffals. I have nothing for or against either, but considering that I’m a bit of a radical, myself, I can sympathize with KiwiFarms.

After all, I do believe that if real change is to take place in society, people must be sought after and dealt with in real life. Arguments over the internet change very little, therefore data must be collected on troublesome individuals and groups, IP addresses, locations, personal information and provided to individuals and/or groups willing to engage in direct action against the target(s). From individuals, such as Keffals, to entire cooperations, such as Facebook, the way to gain their compliance with through exerting pressure upon them to the point of extreme discomfort.

Meh… whatever. I’m just bored. For legal reason don’t do bad things to people because legal this and that, blah, blah, blah.

YES! Seriously, talking about coercing people with the threat of violence is like literally my bored mood, not even my annoyed or angry mood, just bored.

Also, hopefully it might rain soon, so that’s nice.
Anonymous #558D
I don’t like KF, but killing it is not good. It’s just going to unleash them on the internet at large and they’re just going to make a more secret forum, if private trackers and exhentai can put up facades, so can a forum.

I’d much rather have people harass me and have it where I can see who is harassing me, than have yet another secret harassment illuminati on my ass making me even more of a paranoid wreck.
Anonymous #59B0
CloudFlare still has the .com domain down after lying out of their ass and the .ru domain is down.

Funny enough it wasn’t just KF that took a hit. Nick Rekieta went to bat for them and then murdered a little bitch defending Keffals in a debate and his channel has 2 strikes on it preventing him from streaming on YouTube for 2 weeks. Metokur also had a stream talking about the situation and his Twitter account got suspended shortly after it too.

Amazes me how that psycho has enough followers to pull this shit.
Seiken
Artist -

@Anonymous #59B0

I am always amazed by the pure hubris the “good” people have and how intolerant and bigoted they are. They will cry victim given at any chance while also attacking others quite often in higher severity and just straight up lie whenever its convenient. Its an issue for many years now, but how often i read in recent days that the “good” people call for literal violence over hurt feelings is astounding.

I watched the Rekieta video where he talks with Duncan (the “murdered bitch”) and it gave just confirmation that these kinda people just don’t give a damn and have low morals. Duncan said he doesn’t care if certain accusations about kiwifarms are made up, they are terrible and that justifies any means to shut them down.

I disagree with quite a few of Rekieta’s personal stances, but where is 100% right is that people should be free to express themselves, the “open market of ideas” as some call it. If you shield yourself and others from certain opinions: in best case scenario “only” creating individuals with a very narrow viewpoint, in worst case scenario, that i think we are tumbling down towards, creating the basis for an orwellian nightmare that will 100% turn around on its disciples eventually.
Amagan

@Seiken  
Yeah, but they don’t give a damn. Having their feelings hurt is right up there with attempted murder. And since they have all the money/control over all the sites, they always get their way.

Nothing short of the extinction of the entire human race is going to be enough to fix the problem.
Anonymous #43BA
@Seiken  
Funny you bring up Duncan. Now that Rekieta’s unable to stream until his strikes go away the little rat is trying to have his followers on Twitch mass report him.

@Amagan  
That’s how it always goes for them. If you hurt their frail little feefees or they need to get upset for people that never asked for it they’re completely fine bullying you, doxxing you, trying to get you fired, etc. But when the same happens to them they scream “OH MY GOD LOOK AT THOSE EVIL NAZIS AND THEM WANTING ME TO DIE!”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide