Big Bad Politics!

IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
Jews be like, “if you see any fault in me, it means that you want to kill me and exterminate every jew everywhere. I’m suing you for attempted murder. Nazi.”
Amagan

@IvanSatoru  
Blacks be like, “if you see any fault in me, it means that you want to kill me and exterminate every black everywhere. I’m suing you for attempted murder. Racist.”

Transgenders be like, “if you see any fault in me, it means that you want to kill me and exterminate every transperson everywhere. I’m suing you for attempted murder. Transphobe.”
Anonymous #03CE
rusoswines be like, “if you force me to learn english in canada, or ukrainean in ukraine, you are a nazi”
Anonymous #03CE
@UrbanMysticDee  
stop talking, you just cannot be a good person. You are not even a human life form. Just a zombie with a TV propaganda instead of a brain.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Wignats be like “It’s non-white people’s fault I can’t get laid and rather than improving myself and having some white kids to ‘secure a future’ for the white race I’m going to complain about non-whites on the Internet.”
Amagan

@UrbanMysticDee  
Why would anyone actually want to bring kids into this world, when it’s quickly morphing into a world where child predators have more rights and legal protections than the parents? You can’t even call them groomers anymore or you’ll get booted from social media for slurring them.
Amagan

So the latest AWB push has been soundly defeated, because the democrats couldn’t manage enough votes in the House despite having total control over it. The progressives wouldn’t support it because it included provisions for police funding and they want the police to be defunded. And the dems in vulnerable jurisdictions with heavy conservative voter concentration would be at risk of losing their seats if they voted in favor of it.

I love seeing the enemy tear themselves asunder. Especially when they feel secure enough to admit on record that the sole intention of the legislation is to undermine the rule of law because they don’t like it.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
I still believe that red states should refuse to enforce any and all federal weapons controls, as they should have been doing since the NFA was unlawfully made into law. Frankly, they should arrest and imprison anyone attempting to enforce such laws.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
The government can sell weapons and ammunition to violent crime organizations (give away, in the case of the Ukraine puppet government) but God forbid your gun shoots two bullets per trigger pull.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
Someone ought to have interrogated anti gun politicians (almost all of them) about the fact that they consistently vote in favor or arming, training and funding terrorist organizations
Amagan

@IvanSatoru  
The terrorist organizations they support, support the kind of politics the politicians want.

The terrorists otherwise known as parents who don’t want their kids indoctrinated in preschool, however, oh no those are the wrong kind of terrorists.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide