Big Bad Politics!

Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Wally Worshiper
@Seiken  
Remember when German politicians laughed at Trump for saying that shutting down their nuclear plants and being totally dependent on Russia for energy was a bad idea? Now watch as their citizens freeze to death this winter.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@UrbanMysticDee  
You complained about right wingers saying dumb stuff, I believe in relation to some Matt Walsh guy who, I just found out, works for the Daily Wire. I asked you “which right wingers are you even watching?” You said “pick one” and I picked one.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
No, I certainly don’t spend any time at all even thinking about Nick Fuentes or any of the Jewspiracy people. They’re either larpers or retards or lazycels who complain about white genocide but don’t go out and have lots of kids because reasons.
Anonymous #0BB6
Imagen being angry over a sésame street character not giving a hive five to you child and going to court for it and considering is discrimination how many level of stupidity People have to reach this days.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Conservatives believe whatever progressives believed 10 years ago.

Every progressive position that conservatives were convinced was the end of civilization in 2010 conservatives now believe is the foundation of civilization & needs to be defended against what progs believe today.

Conservative in 2010: We have to protect straight kids from the gay lobby trying to turn them gay, because the gays are the worst thing ever and they will destroy civilization.

Conservatives in 2020: We have to protect the gay kids from the trans lobby trying to turn them trans, because gay is ok, but this new thing is the worst thing and it will destroy civilization.
RD8K
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee I wish to know about this “jewspiracy?” Those Jewspiracy people are the one that get targeted the most by Jewish organizations. Some of it is downright blatant and they brag about. So it no surprising that they name those small hats.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide