Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #0847
It did not take long for them to start mocking Abe’s death over political bias.  
Shinzo Abe was shot in the back with a firearm.
In solidarity with him, I will be denying this incident ever occurred.

To be fair. They usually do anyways when they can not use it as a bludgeon.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Officer Hotpants  
Yes I would agree. At least for Japan it is natural for them in a societal sense, with their conformity and more collective will (though if I recall, the USA did a lot of disarming of Japan’s civil pop after WWII). Still feels weird as I have read up on, in the past self defense laws weren’t quite so absurd in many areas as they are now. Just something that makes me feel like this song and a little bit creeped out how many societies have progressed to this in our so called enlightened age.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
I’m not letting any pro life Christian who hated Trump and refused to vote for him and voted demonrat forget that he got roe overturned.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Jeff Bush, after drinking an entire Box o’ Joe and snorting an entire brick of coke just to stay awake, said to Trump “You’re never going to be President of the United States by insulting your way to the presidency.” That’s almost as funny as when Janet Reno, the mass murderer, said “Donald Trump will never be President in my lifetime,” and then dropped dead the night before the election.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
Has anyone here used words like “katsap”, “moskal”, “vatnik”, or “hohol”? The former three are for Russians (while vatnik is for Putinists), and the last word is for Ukrainians.

Of the four, I used “vatnik”, because it’s like “extremist” or “baizuo”. Not directly towards an ethnicity, but a follower of a belief.
Anonymous #B041
@UrbanMysticDee  
Late to the party but this will be pretty interesting. If this does go to court won’t Twitter have to make the data they provided Elon public?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Ulster County decided to let the people choose their new election sticker design, and the people have spoken.

full  
full

Also this:

full

@Anonymous #B041  
The people who own twitter own the government. Any records that are used in the trial will be sealed and anyone who tries to do real journalism will have their cars speed out of control, explode, and eject the entire engine block several hundred meters, then the body will be taken to the same morgue where all the other journalists are taken and cremated against the will of the family and the autopsy records forged.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide