Viewing last 25 versions of post by AlsoSprachOdin in topic Big Bad Politics!

AlsoSprachOdin

"[@Amagan":](/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=71756#post_71756
)  
I feel confident the system is already protecting the cops quite well enough already, we can afford to protect them a little less. Apart from rare exceptions like Derek Chauvin, cops these days can commit murder in broad daylight and get away with it (not that the aforementioned ex-cop is an example of any such thing). Dialing that shit back a few notches won't result in immediate anarchy.

The entire Uvalde situation was already far more ridiculous and tragic than the supposed issue you describe. And I never heard of the lack of that ruling ever being a problem for any of the centuries before it was made.

I mean, if their job isn't to protect and serve, what exactly are they for? Hassling people over bullshit for fines and uncivil forfeiture to pad their own pockets some more? Keeping the riffraff from taking their peaceful protests to in the rich neighbourhoods?

Of course it should be illegal for government workers to not to do their jobs. Otherwise taxation really is just theft.
No reason given
Edited by AlsoSprachOdin
AlsoSprachOdin

"@Amagan":/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=71756#post_71756
I feel confident the system is already protecting the cops quite well enough already, we can afford to protect them a little less. Apart from rare exceptions like Derek Chauvin, cops these days can commit murder in broad daylight and get away with it (not that the aforementioned ex-cop is an example of any such thing). Dialing that shit back a few notches won't result in immediate anarchy.
The entire Uvalde situation was already far more ridiculous and tragic than the supposed issue you describe. And I never heard of the lack of that ruling ever being a problem for any of the centuries before it was made.
I mean, if their job isn't to protect and serve, what exactly are they for? Hassling people over bullshit for fines and uncivil forfeiture to pad their own pockets some more? Keeping the riffraff from taking their peaceful protests to in the rich neighbourhoods?
Of course it should be illegal for government workers not to do their jobs. Otherwise taxation really is just theft.
No reason given
Edited by AlsoSprachOdin
AlsoSprachOdin

Of course it should be illegal for government workers not to do their jobs.
No reason given
Edited by AlsoSprachOdin
AlsoSprachOdin

I mean, if their job isn't to protect and serve, what exactly are they for? Hassling people over bullshit for fines and uncivil forfeiture to pad their own pockets some more? Keeping the riffraff from taking their peaceful protests to in the rich neighbourhoods? Of course it should be illegal for government workers not to do their jobs.
No reason given
Edited by AlsoSprachOdin
AlsoSprachOdin

No reason given
Edited by AlsoSprachOdin
AlsoSprachOdin

The entire Uvalde situation was already far more ridiculous eanoud tragic than the supposed issue you describe. And I never heard of the lack of that ruling ever being a problem for any of the centuries before it was made.
No reason given
Edited by AlsoSprachOdin
AlsoSprachOdin

The entire Uvalde situation was already ridiculous enough. And I never heard of the lack of that ruling ever being a problem for any of the centuries before it was made.
No reason given
Edited by AlsoSprachOdin
AlsoSprachOdin

The entire Uvalde situation was already ridiculous enough.
No reason given
Edited by AlsoSprachOdin
AlsoSprachOdin

No reason given
Edited by AlsoSprachOdin
AlsoSprachOdin

I feel confident the system is already protecting the cops quite well enough already, we can afford to protect them a little less. Apart from rare exception like Derek Chauvin, cops these days can commit murder in broad daylight and get away with it (not that the aforementioned ex-cop is an example of any such thing). Dialing that shit back a few notches won't result in immediate anarchy.
No reason given
Edited by AlsoSprachOdin