Banned From Equestria Speedrun

PiroPie
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Hornycus Bonkus
Okey folks, here are the rules for this trainwrek of a meme speedrun:

First of all, just a couple of rules: If you wanna speed-up the video-proof of the run for size and uploading time sake, you can do it, just make a link to see it on full lengt.  
Second: As with normal speedruns, a stopwatch is needed to track the time, the clock starts when the first black-screen is shown after clicking start and stops with the last black-screen after getting the third pony, since theres nothing left to do

Now let’s dissect the game and their multiple categories it could be speedrunned and the main that are counted:

ManeSix%: This is the one that needs almost no explanation, you go and get the mane six in the less time possible, the order is irrelevant since it’s up to the runner to decide the course of action, there’s no need to obtain any of the More Bullshit Mode scenes

Background%: In this categorie, the goal is to obtain all the background ponies avialable, Like Derpy, Vinyl, Trixie, Zecora, Celestia and Luna; the only rule here is to not obtain Trixie twice, and same as the last categorie, the more bullshit mode isn’t necessary

AnyPony%: The AnyPony% is kinda like a 100% run, since in this categorie you need to unlock all the More Bullshit Mode,Obtain all the Items, and get the Extra Scene with Spike and Rarity, and same as the Background% Getting Trixie twice is forbidden.

Miscellaneous Since this game also can be beaten in alternative ways, here’s the other categories that can be runned: Death% like the name says, this run aims to die the fastest, Cuck% in this one you go to the scarecrown all 3 days and nights, VirginBreaker% in this one you just get one pony and wait in the scarecrow the remaining time, any other categorie is valid, just name it and post it xd

Questions can be asked and answered here in this thread. Right now, there’s no “official leaderboard” yet, but it can be made and updated regulary

PiroPie
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Hornycus Bonkus
Welp,with my limited knowledge of Android programming i dissected and discovered that within the 1.6 Android Port there’s a SWF containing the game, the only problem is that you can’t run it, and analyzing the code i also noticed that the APK is outdated for modern a Android devices

If anyone owns a pair of thigh high stripped socks, and knows anything regarding APK development and wishes to help revive the best version of this game, I’ll be more than happy to provide any information i already know about
Anonymous #B154
For some reason my brain wackyparsed the thread title. I was expecting this to be a thread about how fast you can get banned from Derpibooru. Never mind.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide