Ask the mods anything

Absol95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

#PSvitaNation
Do you consider Battlefield 2042 to be the death nail of the Battlefield franchise, or something more or less akin to Battlefield 4 or Hardline?
Posted Report
Sobek

Is there some sort of bot to automatically take uploads from Derpi and put them here? There is a artist I follow that uploads there but not here and I wanted his stuff to be shared outside of Derpi. I heard some people have automated the process of mirroring the uploads so I wanted to find out.

BTW, he knows I want to put it here. He hasn’t just because he doesn’t feel like doubling his upload schedule. So it isn’t a DNP issue or a boycott by him.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Is there a way to view notifications that I already visited? They seem to disappear forever once you click the link.
Posted Report
Anonymous #3C96
@Acres  
you allow communists and slander , retard snouted animal, autist. just like furaffinity admin, allows them too. traitor of human race, moneylover.
Posted Report
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Why did you, staff members, choose to punish yourselves so brutally by volunteering to serve as staff members?

Atonement for the sins of a past life, perhaps?
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide