Anybody else get one of these?

Azure Fang
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Oh no, he's here?
Sorry for the blur; my tremors ruin any chance I have of taking a clear photo.  
full  
These “They’re Coming” postcards started going out across the United States, Canada, and UK, today with six different designs and coordinates, and posters have appeared in cities in the same regions with other “hints”. The long number string on the side can be called, routing to a UFO hotspot for the region (New Mexico, for the US) for weird recorded messages that appear to be backed by the Saturn sounds sped up. Just kinda curious if anybody else around here got any of the cards. There’s research going on on reddit, discord, and 4chan.

For clarity here, the card I received has the phone number 1-575-291-7617 and coordinates 267,502.
Anonymous #D1FC
I have not previously heard of this. I am guessing that it’s part of some kind of marketing campaign. Somebody’s trying to force a meme, in order to sell breakfast cereal, or mom jeans, or a new social media platform. This is my prediction.
Anonymous #66AA
Either its a marketing Campaign, a massive prank for the lulz, OR its a warning about a full-scale alien attack.
Azure Fang
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Oh no, he's here?
Oh it’s most certainly a marketing campaign; current signs point to it being orchestrated by iam8bit. But it’s still entertaining to try and puzzle things out.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide