Anti-censorship

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
So,I came across this.  
fullfull  
Apparently from a Crunchyroll employee.  
I can easily break every argument they make here. Given the origin of this very site’s existence,I thought this would be an appropriate topic.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@GarbageHorse  
I don’t watch alot of anime, relatively. The few times I’ve used Crunchyroll though did not impress me. If they are what official is,I’ll go for pirated. Support the unofficial until it becomes official.
Azure Fang

Oh no, he's here?
@Dex Stewart  
What I find the most galling is that Crunchyroll used to be a fansub service flying the banner of “we know it’s technically illegal, but we’ll host anything that doesn’t have an official English distribution license, and we’ll do it free” with a side mantra along the lines of “we want anime to be available to anyone that wants to watch, not just licensed series”. The moment they got a taste of official licensee money, their tune changed quick.

I still remember my first download from the real Crunchyroll: Love Hina. And the only reason I remember it so well is that it carried the CR-added “if you want to support anime, buy this when an official sub exists” blurb during the intro song.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
fullfull  
full  
Also they get Derpy’s name wrong. You know. At the very least,it comes off a bit like Fluttershy gets her name wrong,and before Derpy can react she slams the door in her face.  
Even my nephew calls her Derpy. I don’t think he’s even seen the original episode where RD says her name.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@Dex Stewart  
I might be wrong, but I believe the reason they can’t call her Derpy due to some legal issues. That’s all I know about it, unfortunately.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Havoc  
Weird, Vinyl’s name made it to official merchandise. Still,ironic they can’t use the name people will call her regardless,like I’m going to call Eggman Robotnik until I die no matter what Sega does.
GuiltyGrimoire

Level 26
@Dex Stewart  
How would racism speak, anyway? What would it sound like? Would it be like one of those sentences with every word cut out from a newspaper or magazine, but with stereotypical accents?

“Hi Racism!”  
“Ching Chong hello nacht acht in da hood tea and crumpets!”
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
In this episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force,Shake is bitten by a radioactive black man.full  
He then becomes “black”.  
Apparently,this adult cartoon with adult themes isn’t considered suitable for adults because it’s been pulled from streaming services.  
At least this will keep physical media around,since you can find it on DVD.  
Yet another Boondocks episode was also pulled. I think that leaves about a quarter of the end credits digitally available of that show.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Dex Stewart  
I hate that “adult” cartoons take “adult” to be one category of cringy edgelord teenager comedy with really bad art. It’s like Ooh! They said “penis”! Funny! Who cares?

Watch Watership Down if you don’t feel like sleeping that night. That’s an adult cartoon. Richard Adams invented a whole rabbit language and each frame is a hand-painted masterpiece. More effort went into creating that and it deals with more mature topics than any “adult” cartoon of the past 20 years.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@UrbanMysticDee  
Alright. I liked Plague Dogs better.  
I wasn’t talking about the quality of adult cartoons I was just saying I find it odd that suddenly adult cartoons can’t present adult topics. Unless it’s Family Guy,I guess then they can do whatever the eff they want.

I like the art style of Aqua Teen. It’s a stoner comedy after all,and everything about it reflects that. They actually did do an episode that revolved around just saying “dick” alot,but it was pretty funny.  
Boondocks is one of the best looking shows out there adult or otherwise.  
Now I’m thinking about Boondocks. The comic strip was heavily censored too and I’m amazed anything at all of it is bothered to stay in print.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide