Ai fanfiction

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I continued the Maud and Mudbriar story,but on a different ai site. This one is pretty glitchy apparently,and it kept repeating the word “resent”.  
Here it is:

mud” in his toy. resent

resent

They all went home. resent

Silver Spoon didn’t go that night. ocument

(We have now established that Silver Spoon is not Maud, either. resent

resent

resent

resent

resent

We now have established that Silver Spoon is not Maud, either. resent

resent

resent (In other words, it’s a lie.)

resent

There is no such thing as Mud in a toy.

It’s a myth designed to lure people into buying a toy that does not exist!

Why would I buy a toy? A toy that has no legs? Who cares? And how on earth would I keep it together?

(Let’s say that instead of having three legs, it’s two.)

Why would I let a toy fall through a hole in its heart?

Who would believe that I would just lie about something like that?

(Let’s call that a “truth serum.”)

I just want to play with mud, and I’m just going to play with mud, but I can’t put my finger on the reason.

I just want to play with mud, and I’m just going to play with mud, but I can’t put my finger on the reason.

It must be the power of friendship.

“The power of friendship!” You just don’t get it.

You can’t go around saying such ignorant things and expect to be taken seriously.

“The power of friendship!” It’s not a friendship if it’s meaningless.

It’s not a friendship if it’s silly.

“The power of friendship!” A friendship is about a love you share.

(Or at least it used to be.)

(That’s one of the major themes of “Jailhouse Rock”, that we’re all meant to die, and that the people who stay alive can go about their lives as they please, and that if there are still any strong people around who haven’t given up, they can make one last attempt at a better life.

The fact is that we have to all do our best to survive for now.

“The power of friendship!” That’s all it really means!

That’s what this all is about.

“The power of friendship!” It’s the way we go about
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
“Then our sexy gang knew what to do. They had to infiltrate Nightmare Moon’s volcano but in order to do so, they had to wear a disguise.

Twlight Sparkle thought long and hard about the best disguise. They couldn’t be too obvious or threatening because then Nightmare Moon’s guards could catch them. But they couldn’t look too mundane because then Nightmare Moon’s guards would never let them in.They couldn’t go naked, as they were likely to be distracted.  
No… they had to be clever.”
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Fleur de Lis  
I got the story,then the screen went black. I waited awhile and tried refreshing the page but it didn’t work. The story wasn’t particularly funny,just Maud pining for Mudbriar. The best part was the introduction,which said something like,“I wrote this story because Mudbriar is a total badass!”
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
It was Twilights passover party, which everyone was invited too.  
The party was awesome as always, because Rainbow Dash was hosting it.  
Twilight was pretty drunk that day.  
If Twlight Sparkle was honest, She couldn’t remember much that happened.  
Only something about a computer mouse,a rabbi and a traffic cone.

SPIKE WAS DRESSed as RAINBOW DASH.  
RAINBOW DASH WAS DRESSed as PINKIE.  
PINKIE PIE WAS DRESSed as Twlight Sparkle.  
Twilight was dressed as Nightmare.  
And Nightmare Moon was dressed as a wheelbarrow.

-

“I am thus going to officially invite Twlight Sparkle to the Books championship!”

BANG!  
The starter fired the chainsaw…..at SPIKE!  
SPIKE COLLAPSED instantly. Nightmare Moon started Booksing, laughing manically as she did so.  
Twlight Sparkle was in shock, and raced over to Spike.  
“She shot you!” but why?  
“Owww…I am shot bad”  
The starter stared at their weapon.  
“I didn’t mean too…my chainsaw acted weird!”  
Twilight looked at the chainsaw.  
“Yes….this chainsaw clearly has been sabotaged to shot at Spike.”  
“Typical” said Spike.  
“What now?” said Twlight Sparkle.  
“You have to go on” said Spike, still mildly dazed.

-

Twlight Sparkle had some time before he had to do anything, so She decided to have another flashback.

It got pretty noisy from that point on. Both of them had a lot of fun and made a lot of noise!. Twilight sounded like Brontosaurus going wrong! Rainbow Dash sounded like a heard of Manateess in heat. They had a lot of…“fun”.

-

With that they collected the prize money and went home. Nightmare Moon sulked off. Spike got better but never competed in professional Booksing again.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
It’s been a few years, and I have a new generator.
Upload an image, get a story made by Llama2!
Title: The Whirling Pony of Dreams

In the realm of Everwood, where the evening star shone bright, a pink pony named Luna stood proudly atop a lush green field. Her shimmering silver mane and tail glistened in the starlight, as if infused with the magic of the whirling universe. Luna was no ordinary pony, for she was born with a special gift – the ability to transport dreamers to the land of their deepest desires.
One fateful evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, a young artist named Ember stumbled upon Luna’s enchanted field. Ember had been struggling to find inspiration for her art, and the pink pony’s ethereal beauty captured her imagination. As she gazed upon Luna, Ember felt an inexplicable pull, as if the pony was beckoning her to come closer.
Without hesitation, Ember climbed the field’s gentle slope and embraced Luna’s soft, velvety fur. The pony’s eyes glowed with an otherworldly light, and Ember felt herself transported to a realm of swirling colors and patterns. The air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming wildflowers, and Ember’s heart raced with excitement as she realized that she was in the midst of a dream.
Luna spoke to Ember in a voice that echoed within her mind, “You have been chosen, young artist, to unlock the secrets of the whirling universe. Through your art, you will bring forth the beauty and wonder that lies beyond the veil of reality.”
And so, Ember spent many nights under the evening star, communing with Luna and learning the ancient language of dreams. She discovered that the pony’s mane was a tapestry of starlight, and her tail a river of cosmic energy. With each passing night, Ember’s art became more vibrant and alive, as if infused with the very essence of the whirling universe.
As the years passed, Ember’s reputation as a visionary artist spread far and wide. People from all corners of the realm came to seek her out, hoping to catch a glimpse of the enchanted field and the pink pony who ruled it. And though Luna remained elusive, her presence was always felt, guiding and inspiring those who sought to tap into the limitless potential of their own dreams.
And so, the legend of the whirling pony lived on, a testament to the power of imagination and the magic that lay just beyond the edge of reality. For in the world of Everwood, where the evening star shone bright, anything was possible, and the dreams of those who dared to dream were the stuff of which wonders were made.
Don’t know how it calls her Luna, when it knows to associate with Ember.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
In the bustling city of Equestria, there lived a young girl named Luna who had a passion for fashion. She was known for her unique style, which often blended traditional Japanese elements with modern twists. One day, Luna stumbled upon an old vintage store tucked away in a quiet alley. As she browsed through the racks, she found a beautiful suit and tie that caught her eye.
Inspired by the works of the great Hirosada II, Luna decided to create her own interpretation of the classic attire. She spent hours in her small studio, carefully crafting the suit and tie to fit her body perfectly. As she worked, she imagined herself as a modern-day version of Hirosada II, bringing traditional Japanese fashion to the forefront of the fashion world.
Finally, the suit and tie were complete, and Luna stepped back to admire her handiwork. She couldn’t help but feel a sense of pride and accomplishment as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror. The pink hair, inspired by the yellow hair in the image, added a pop of color to the outfit, making it truly unique.
As Luna stepped out of her studio, she felt a sense of confidence and creativity flowing through her. She knew that she had created something truly special, and she couldn’t wait to share it with the world. And so, Luna’s fashion empire was born, inspired by the works of Hirosada II and her own creativity.
I hope you enjoyed this fictional story! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there’s anything else I can help you with.
Suddenly Japan?
I think it just calls everypony Luna. Apparently Hirosada II was a designer of ukiyo-e Japanese woodblock prints.
Also pink hair inspired by yellow hair…
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide