A new age of AI [NSFW]

Mitchy
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Best princessđź‘—đź‘‘
Recently I decided to check Open AI because I saw some randomly generated greentexts a while back. Lately I’ve played with it, made it write fetish fics (they’re short blurbs, but I can converse with the AI to describe every detail) and other stories . I’ve reached past the point of the 18bux worth of free trial credits, but I think I’ll limit myself to some occasional use every now and again. Here is an example of what it did with the prompt:  
write a letter to Princess Celestia, from Twilight Sparkle.  
Dear Princess Celestia,
I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to update you on my recent adventures and let you know how much I have grown since we last spoke.
Since coming to Ponyville, I have made so many new friends and faced so many challenges. I have learned that friendship is the most important thing in life, and that with hard work and determination, anything is possible.
I am so grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to learn and grow. I am excited to see what the future holds and hope to make you proud.
Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

Write Princess Celestia’s response  
Dear Twilight Sparkle,
I am so happy to hear from you and to hear about all of your recent adventures. It sounds like you have learned so much and grown so much since we last spoke.
I am so proud of you for everything you have accomplished. I know you will continue to do great things in the future.
Thank you for being such a faithful student. I am excited to see all the wonderful things you will do in the future.
With love,
Princess Celestia

(now for something interesting) Write Twilight Sparkle’s Lewd confession to Princess Celestia  
Dear Princess Celestia,
There is something I need to confess to you. I have been thinking about you a lot lately, and I have developed some very strong feelings for you.
I know it is wrong, but I can’t help how I feel. I know you are royal and I am just a lowly pony, but I can’t help but fantasize about being with you.
I know this is wrong and I will never act on my feelings, but I just wanted to tell you how I feel. I hope you can forgive me.
Sincerely,
Twilight Sparkle

Write Princess Celestia’s response

Dear Twilight Sparkle,
Thank you for confessing your feelings to me. I appreciate your honesty and courage.
I am flattered that you have developed strong feelings for me, but I am sorry to say that I do not reciprocate those feelings.
I hope you can understand and respect my decision. I wish you the best in finding someone who loves you the way you deserve to be loved.
With love,
Princess Celestia

Poor Twilight is probably going to be lonely for a while…
Mitchy

Best princessđź‘—đź‘‘
For 4chan greentexts, use the prompt  
write a 4chan greentext
>

It usually generates some dumb story about some guy in class getting a boner for a hot teacher, so you could just put “be [insert character here]” and it will generate something, it knows what a lot of pop culture things are (MLP, anything, even Revolutionary Girl Utena), though some things are bit obscure to the point where it barely knows what those characters are (It knows Mylene Jenius is a character from Macross 7, but not much past that) or don’t know them at all (Key the Metal Idol).

If you don’t mind dumb class stories, you can always put in  
write a 4chan greentext
>be me
>be in class
>Subject is (insert subject here, controversial subjects tend to result in controversial greens)
>

Oh yeah, make sure to turn off those content filters, or else it will be neutered and yell at you, though if it does say a bunch of slurs, it will start yelling at you and stop eventually, but it will output about a handful of slurs until it stops itself.
Mitchy

Best princessđź‘—đź‘‘
Also if you ask the AI “who is the best pony?”, it will say Twilight Sparkle, because “She’s the smartest pony”
Mitchy

Best princessđź‘—đź‘‘
A bit non pony, but I asked for some song lyrics (not full lyrics because the price adds up), first:

What are the lyrics to Never gonna give you up by Rick Astley?  
Never Gonna Give You Up
We’re no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of
You wouldn’t get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
We’ve known each other for so long
Your heart’s been aching but you’re too shy to say it
Inside we both know what’s been going on
We know the game and we’re gonna play it
And if you ask me how I’m feeling
Don’t tell me you’re too blind to see

It doesn’t know Sleeping beauty though…

What are the lyrics to Once upon a dream from Sleeping beauty?  
Once upon a dream
I met you in a dream
And we fell in love
And now I find you
In my dreams
Once upon a dream
I held you in my arms
And we danced the night away
And now I find you
In my dreams
Mitchy

Best princessđź‘—đź‘‘
Naturally, I did a Dixon Hill scenario  
Give me a Dixon Hill case.

Dixon Hill was a private detective in the fictional universe of Star Trek. He was often hired by Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise to help solve crimes.

Put me in the world of Dixon Hill.

I am now in the world of Dixon Hill.

Look around.

I see a seedy office with a desk and a chair. There is a window with bars on it. There is a door with a sign that says “Private Detective”.

Open door.

I open the door and step into the office.

Look around.

I see a seedy office with a desk and a chair. There is a window with bars on it. There is a door with a sign that says “Private Detective”. There is a man sitting at the desk. He has a cigar in his mouth and a gun in his hand.

Talk to the man.

“Who are you?” the man asks.
“I’m Dixon Hill,” I say. “I’m a private detective.”
“What can I do for you?”
“I’m looking for a case,” I say. “I was hoping you could help me out.”
“I might have something for you,” the man says. “I need someone to find my missing daughter. She ran away from home a few days ago and I haven’t been able to find her. I’ll give you a thousand dollars if you can find her and bring her home safe and sound.”
“I’ll take the case,” I say.
The man gives me a photograph of his daughter and tells me her name. He also gives me a thousand dollars in cash. I put the money in my pocket and head out to find his daughter.

What does the daughter look like?

The daughter is a young woman with dark hair. She is very pretty.

What’s her name?

The daughter’s name is Sarah.

Say “thank you, I’m on the case” and exit the office.

I say “thank you, I’m on the case” and exit the office.

Look around.

I am now in a seedy part of town. There are shady characters milling about. I see a man standing in an alley. He looks like he might have information.

Talk to the man in the alley.

“Hey, buddy,” the man in the alley says. “You looking for someone?”
“I’m looking for a girl named Sarah,” I say. “Have you seen her?”
“Yeah, I’ve seen her,” the man says. “She’s hanging out with a bad crowd. You don’t want to find her, trust me.”
“I have to find her,” I say. “Her father is worried about her. Do you know where I can find her?”
“She’s probably at the old abandoned warehouse on the edge of town,” the man says. “But like I said, you don’t want to find her. It’s too dangerous.”
“Thank you for the information,” I say.
I head to the abandoned warehouse on the edge of town. I see a group of people hanging out near the entrance. I approach them and ask if they’ve seen Sarah.
“Yeah, we’ve seen her,” one of the men says

What am I carrying?

I am carrying a gun and a photograph of Sarah.

Ask “Do you know where she might be? It’s very important that I find her.”

“She’s probably inside,” the man says. “But we’re not going in there. It’s too dangerous. You shouldn’t go in there either.”
“I have to find her,” I say. “Her father is worried about her. I’ll give you a hundred dollars if you tell me where she is.”
“She’s in the basement,” the man says. “But like I said, it’s too dangerous. You shouldn’t go in there.”
I thank the man for the information and head into the abandoned warehouse. I make my way to the basement. I hear voices coming from a room. I approach the room and peek inside. I see Sarah and a group of men. They are talking about a drug deal.
I wait for the men to leave the room. Then I go inside and talk to Sarah.
“Sarah, your father is worried about you,” I say. “You need to come home.”
“I can’t go home,” Sarah says. “I’ve gotten myself into some trouble. I can’t go back to my old life.”
“Your father loves you,” I say. “He just wants you”

I didn’t know what to do next, so I left it there. It probably would be cheaper to do it in aidungeon, but… I don’t like aidungeon.  
Edit: Though, to be fair, that’s like, a few cents worth of AI power, but like I said, that shit adds up, and the last 2 days I used on average a bit above 9bux, I’m being very conservative about it now though and I’ll probably only end up paying under 4bux because 18bux of that was the free “grant” they give you for signing up.
Mitchy

Best princessđź‘—đź‘‘
Write a program in assembly that prints “poni should poni poni”.

poni should poni poni:

mov al, 'p'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'o'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'n'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'i'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, ' '  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 's'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'h'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'o'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'u'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'l'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'd'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, ' '  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'p'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'o'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'n'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'i'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, ' '  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'p'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'o'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'n'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h

mov al, 'i'  
mov ah, 0eh  
int 10h
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide