2020 Is Finally Dead.

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
My life is pretty much unchanged. I’m an introvert who lives in the middle of the woods. The world is going crazy? Well,my redneck neighbors aren’t being loud,so I’m fine. As long as I can make it to the comic book store I’m fine.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Acres  
I like that masks are normal now. It gives my OCD some calm. I always wondered why we don’t wear masks when we’re sick,or in winter. I got colds and flu bugs alot.
FeatherTrap
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Dex Stewart  
It’s this thing called an immune system, the overwhelming majority of people have it and it’s a wonderful thing to have. Because of it, infection from foreign cells that would otherwise make you keel over dead immediately are reduced to a mere few day’s minor annoyance.

But like all parts of your body, it needs to be exercised. You loose it if you don’t use it.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@FeatherTrap  
I was born prematurely and had an underdeveloped intestinal tract or something. When I was ten I had to be treated for dehydration and I had something serious,and I don’t remember what it was. Somehow I’m not on any medications,meanwhile my sisters are on like,tons.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Dex Stewart  
Ouch, sounds rough…

However, I cannot in all honesty say I have been persuaded that this is reason to force everyone else to wear face-diapers. I don’t mean to seem like a dismissive asshole, but everyone has some manner of problem that no-one else has. If we keep forcing everyone else to do things to make ourselves more comfortable then there will be no end to politeness enforced tyranny.

Christ, imagine if everyone was forced by law to change their behaviour to accommodate my problems. No-one would be allowed to speak in anything but the most blunt and direct terms, unspoken social cues would be punishable by public flogging…
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Dex Stewart  
That’s…debateable, depending on which faction you ask >.<

There are certainly those who would say no mask wearing at all, and wearing it makes you a traitor to humanity etc….

I just want the mandate to lifted (in legal terms). If people want to wear face diapers feel free, just don’t demand I choke to death for your comfort
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Havoc  
He’s clearly infused with toxic whiteness and patriarchy, so that makes him the worst XP  
Where are the good heroes, like Miles-Noooooooooooope, couldn’t finish that with a straight face.

@Dex Stewart  
Why do you test the limits of human sanity in this way? >.<

@Dex Stewart  
@Acres  
Is it heresy to admit that batman was never my favourite super hero? <:P
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide