What's with all the downvotes?

Havoc
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@acres  
Am I one of the few who wants the target audience of a show to be the ACTUAL target audience(as in who it’s catered to)? I’m all for deep, carefully crafted stories, but not every show should or needs to be some high-fantasy epic to be enjoyable. Not every little detail needs to fit perfectly, and retcons aren’t the worse things ever(Most of the time). It just needs to be fun to watch.
Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
@Havoc  
If they are too careless, can be lost what makes it fun to watch in the first place.

I agree to the extent that pandering to adults is not good. But even if the stories are simple, they should still be carefully crafted. Children can’t know the difference, so making entertainment for them is a big responsibility that should be held to a higher standard than entertainment for adults who can tell the difference themselves.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Anonymous #F4CF  
It’s an eqg-ified race car driver?  
And yeah,I guess he looks like Copper Plume with a haircut.  
I’m surprised people are taking the time to downvote him and not just dismiss him.
Anonymous #6206
@acres  
Okay, I’ve been meaning to ask this for awhile, where does the hatred for Copper Plume come from specifically? Is it the never ending amount of work his owner keeps commissioning, or is said owner a total ass and a creep?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide