What's with all the downvotes?

Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

I think it’s more of the hijab and the Muslim religion combined. The hijab, to quite a few, represents the oppression of women and other people just think that Muslim= terrorist.

Those are my thoughts though.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@Anonymous #547D  
I vaguely remember commenting on the picture on this site. I think the description said something about not drawing anymore lewd art of her cause they are married now. Made me think of jen1515 (the guy who married a twilight doll).
Anonymous #547D
@acres  
Original description:  
Hi, I’m Fluttershy’s husband, I decided to marry Fluttershy because she makes me very happy. I would like to ask you a favor. Please do not make any more vulgar clop drawings or xxx scenes of my beloved.  
Fluttershy is now my wife of mine and mine alone  

Ah that guy, couldn’t remember his name but I do remember that he sent like a big ass message to Kevinsano to not to draw more TS lewd art.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Anonymous #547D  
The pic itself is pretty in offensive,but that message along with,if it’s genuine this guy really needs to step back and remember it’s a show. This is not something I expected to be disturbed by.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Here’s another upvotes oddity,this pic of mine has been getting way more attention than my pics usually get,and it’s nearly four times the favorites I usually get.full  
I didn’t try to make it fetishy,maybe there just aren’t too many barefoot Cream pics? Or is it because Cream is just so aggressively cute?  
Or maybe it’s because I gave her bunny feet instead of humanoid feet?
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@acres  
I was gonna say it looks like naked Fluttershy sitting in a corner with her hair covering herself,but it also looks like a blurry pink hand holding a gold whatzit.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@acres  
In this instance I can totally understand the number of downvotes.  
I think this trend of uploading zoomed in cropped pics of feet or bellies or whatever is just a way of building up uploads,for I dunno a badge or something.  
Some folks takes badges seriously. I only wanted the Maud one because she’s my favorite.
Anonymous #547D
@Aryanne  
EQG foot fetishists? They’re several in DB focusing in just the feet. Kinda like the guy who only uploads the characters bellies.
Anonymous #547D
@Aryanne  
Eh, I can pass that fetish or just don’t give it a big deal about it, even they’re forums dedicated to that specific fetish. There are other disgusting fetishes that avoid because how unappealling are by watching them in the thumbnail (that’s why I hide those type of images)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide