Trans Trixie? (NSFW)

Art Chat » Trans Trixie? (NSFW) Search Posts
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!

Is Trixie trans? Maybe,idunno.  
I drew this pic purposefully ambiguous and up to interpretation.  
Most people saw it as Trixie is trans,and so is Glimmer.  
It could also just mean Trixie is a trans Ally and so is Glimmer. Or Trixie likes knitting flags,and so does glimmer. Or Trixie has a trans flag,and so does glimmer.  
Anyway,trans Trixie art. Discuss here please.
Anonymous #43DC
Something always feels scummy about people using other someone else’s creations as their mouth piece.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Acres  
Her Character was conceived as male originally,and her eyes were male style eyes,due to the crew keeping elements of her original design.  
At least,I think that was what was going on.
Anonymous #43DC
@Dex Stewart  
If that’s true, why is it only gaining traction now? I think I’d heard that before, and I’ve definitely scene trans-headcanon art for Trixie over the years, but why the sudden push for it?
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Anonymous #43DC  
No idea,maybe because later seasons gave Trixie a more prominent role,maybe fans have matured and discovered that they were trans,and Trixie is a comforting bit of representation?  
Not sure.
Anonymous #1304
  1. None of the ponies are trans, point blank period.

2. “Bottom surgery” is irrelevant, apart from the mutilation and associated health problems. Certainly doesn’t make them the opposite sex.

And in any case, projecting real-world politics onto a fictional universe is completely asinine. Their political problems are different from ours, hence no reason for them to wave those silly flags in the first place.
HeshieokFasla
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

King of the Heshieoks
@Acres  
@Anonymous #43DC  
More specifically, Lauren Faust originally envisioned the character as a male magician. This only came to light a few years ago and since the current younger generation is more prone to injecting this sort of stuff into their headcanons and fanart there’s been a major uptick in all manner of political mouthpiece analogues in pony content. A lot of it’s from Deviantart as well iirc.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide