Havock The Game Dev's Game Dev Thread

Havoc
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
A lot of things have happened in recent time. I’m trying to get back into the swing of things.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist

Half Dragon, Half Meme
Ok. So…  
I’m sorry for the lack of updates here. I’m still working on making a game and have been doing so. Most of my problems are AI related, so I’m trying to look into it more.

My current project is a point and click game that takes place in a dream. Hopefully I can keep this one simple. Right now, I’m working on creating the art for everything.

There is to be 8 scene sets in total: Sea, Cliff, Basement, Shack, Hole, Road, Warped House, and Cave.

Here’s a list of the currently completed scenes for the moment. I haven’t started work on the game’s puzzles yet, so they’re all pretty empty at the time.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist

Half Dragon, Half Meme
I have done a lot more work on the point and click game. I’ve decided to focus on creating a shorter demo version of the first parts of the game first so I can get feedback on those parts, as the first impressions of a game are really important. This will also allow me to better tweak and design the gameplay flow, difficulty scaling, etc. of the game. Development has been slower then it should have been because I was being stupid and lazy.

I am using the Adventure Creator point & click Engine for Unity for most basic point & click function like inventory, scene moving, and click interaction while I code the actual puzzles and UI. Currently, I have completed the functionality for two types of simple puzzles, Basic Number combo locks and “Lights Out”.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide