First Art Chat Thread

The Walhi Llama
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Slightly less grumpy
In all honesty, for me it’s all moving way too fast. I’m super impressed at how much art is going up in such a short time, but I can’t keep up with the pace. Maybe things will get better after the initial deluge.
_
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

@Zerowinger  
That’s true, I comment one pic and there’s already like ten new pics on the site uploaded by him.  
That guy deserves a militar medal or something like that.
ButtercupSaiyan
Artist -

Undesirable
full

I like it!

full

I recently made this, hope people like it. I’m new to Ponybooru and I hope it takes off.

I’m sick of politics and stuff. I just want to draw ponies. I’ve stopped being concerned with quality and just kind of embraced my inner child again to let myself create and not worry so much about if it’s perfect or not. I bet a lot of other people probably feel the same way.

The stripes in Starlight’s hair are complicated to draw sometimes, especially from other angles. I used a reference.
CatCouch
Artist -

I have been planning to get into MLP art for a while and right when I am starting up it feels like every thing is collapsing, ha ha~

I guess I will start on this site and hope for the best.
ButtercupSaiyan
Artist -

Undesirable
@CatCouch  
I’ll be here to cheer you on! Have you drawn any non-pony art yet that you can share?

@Zaknel  
I like some dark themes in images, and I am afraid to commission them…

Don’t be afraid. I have so much darkness in me. People call me edgy, but I like to let out my worst impulses through art. Some artists are strict about what they will or won’t draw. Just ask them if they’ll draw X or Y politely and don’t be weird about it. If you’re not weird about it, they probably won’t be either.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
I was going to look to commission an abusive image, but then I lost some money recently, so that’s out the window.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide