Fanfic general (SFW)

Art Chat » Fanfic general (SFW) Search Posts
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Just a thread for discussing SFW (so E and T on fimfic) fics.

I’ll start… Does anyone have a any good drama/romance fics? I just suddenly have this craving for angsty romance fics Specifically DT x Silverspoon (because of this pic >>71918).
GuiltyGrimoire
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Level 26
The sister stories You’re Not Fine and You’re Getting Better.

The first is about Anon (as the reader) being visited by Pinkie Pie. You just want to be left alone, but Pinkie is determined to change that.

The second is the aftermath - and a continuation. After being convinced to spend more time outside, Pinkie just HAS to be by your side!

Amazingly written Pinkie, funny dim Anon, and FLUFF. Lots of fluff!

Edit: Just spent ten minutes searching for this one!

Sure. Sex is Nice… is a really cute fic that has slight provocative references, mainly to set up the story.

A prostitute goes to the home of a college stallion upon his request. When she is allowed in, she prepares to do her job. Instead, she gets something she certainly didn’t expect.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
Just read Sleeping Habits .

It is an interesting look into Rainbow Dash’s character. But what makes it noteworthy is that I’ve never before seen a story so throughly express just how simultaneously difficult and drudgerous being a weatherpony really is.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I don’t have any mlp fanfics. I think I wrote a few years ago, but I don’t remember.  
So here’s one inspired by a request picture I did.  
full  
Tails and Cream were out playing in the forest. Suddenly, Cheese started making a fuss. “What’s wrong, Cheese?” Cream inquired. Tails looked up to see the sun past the trees, indicating it was afternoon. “Oh, no!” Tails yelled. “We’re missing the Super Mario Brothers Super Show!”  
They ran as fast as they could, but it was too late. They collapsed, helpless as Lou Albano’s words echoed through their minds. “Watch the Super Mario Brothers Super Show, or you’ll turn into a Goomba.”  
Indeed, the two looked down to see their bodies reduced to a mere head on two feet.  
They waddled home, just in time to catch Legend of Zelda.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide