do artist take down request reports even work?

Mr.Tektite
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I'ma cute blueberry :3c
to be clear. im not talking about dnp’s and clearing out my art. I have specific images i skipped over when importing stuff over and wouldn’t you know it. every art piece i skipped got snatched up by people importing every explicit thing they could find on derpi. I’d just like those specific images removed that i skipped over (took a pic and marked them if a nice mod sees this)

https://i.snipboard.io/kScIaj.jpg

reason i ask this is because alot of this sites functionality was copy pasted so some links just dont do anything yet. kinda makes me wonder if reporting does anything either. O.o
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
Reports work, it’s just based on a per image thing. Your best bet would be to pass us a list of ID’s in a single report and we’ll handle that. Though report per image with copy pasted reason would work fine too.
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
Got the DNP, it wasn’t too long so I was able to do it manually, didn’t have to wait on the other dev to mass yeet.
Mr.Tektite
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I'ma cute blueberry :3c
@ANoobis  
i imagine unless your the artist or have proof from the source of the art saying do not post it here (or its patreon only or somthing?) its likely it might be ignored… not sure.
Anonymous #8680
@Mr.Tektite  
Hermaeus did create an account and tried to request a DNP. Whatever happened after that, I have no idea. Couldn’t find his posts for proof that he want none of it here.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide