Death of another NSFW Site

Art Chat » Death of another NSFW Site Search Posts
Anonymous #9DF4
So I was browsing through e-hentai.org. It appears that they purged loli and shota content. I can guess why, just don’t know if that is the reason why.
Anonymous #9DF4
@ShadowofDarkness162  
As far as ruling goes and the fact I couldn’t find any old version of the rules, apparently, it’s always never allowed if as early as when the site came. Apparently, they did nothing for a long time because they have really bad mods, have no time even just to click on the delete button or they somehow didn’t know until someone rat it out. Heck, on their wiki page, they still have the tags as an article even though it’s essentially banned. Or apparently their definition is more akin to “legal loli/shota” than what we think it means in general. Either way, despite their claims, it was the only way to obtain paywalled loli/shota content, especially pestil’s since literally no other sites support both at once or if they simply haven’t or refuse to upload it out of respect. Oh well.
ZipperMan56

@Anonymous #9DF4  
Sorry for the late reply. It’s not very easy, but if you’re getting a white screen everytime you go through it, you have to have an account on regular E-hentai, erase your cookies from both websites, then trying to open EX again precisely in that order
Anonymous #67B4
So I was browsing through e-hentai.org. It appears that they purged loli and shota content. I can guess why, just don’t know if that is the reason why.

What happened that made them purge loli and shota content from their site?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide