Artists who draw/commission lolicon/shotacon?

Art Chat » Artists who draw/commission lolicon/shotacon? Search Posts
Anonymous #5E1A
Does any of you know who draws these kind of stuff? Of course, it’s mlp related so preferably anyone who draws an mlp pic once. I also accept former artists (or former brony ones as they’re still artists but you know what), people who still draw mlp but no longer draw lolicon or shotacon or a combination of any of the above. And do classify them if you will.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@Anonymous #5E1A

PVRyohei is currently drawing both loli and shota. You can find him under the commissions tab above. You can also find pestil at this address (I think he only does loli though)

For any others, If I were you, just search the lolicon/shotacon tag and find an artist’s style you like and get ahold of them. For the most part, click on the image and go to the source.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!

I also really like the way he draws futa.  
Another favorite of mine is Anibaruthecat,but I don’t know if they do commissions.  
I could hate all of his art,but he made After Classes and he’d still be my favorite just for that. Even his straight stuff is entertaining.
Anonymous #5E1A
Remember, I do also accept former artists, or artists who formerly drew either ponies or the above topic. If not just commissioning a general picture, I also want to try and see if I can deeply search for their lost art. After all, nothing can be truly deleted from the Internet. Just deeply buried.

@Dex Stewart  
I’m curious, I know he knows pbooru which is dead now, but does he know this site?
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@Anonymous #5E1A  
I wish you luck on that search! I would do the same for vore artwork myself if I had the time. Art should never be lost, even if the creator wishes it to be. Many a famous artist would have hated that their masterpieces have been displayed for all the world to see!
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@Havoc  
There is nothing I hate more than artists & authors who decided “meh. I’m done with this fandom” and nuke all their shit. Fuck every single one of them that does that.
TrukkinDuck
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Nopan is best pants
Dead forum, but I find it funny that long ago an artist drew this: >>2852514
In fairness, that’s long ago but as of now, as part of his commission sheet, he’ll no longer draw them. How stances change.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide