Ah the hatred :/

Art Chat » Ah the hatred :/ Search Posts
equinox

goodbye forever
I started to afraid to be interested in any picture here, like or very like <3, all because here is a mod which might start telling me what people like me are and badmouth me. Once I was very hurt here just because I noticed some safe picture from G5 (Izzy Moonbow) felt suggestive to me. Since then, I did hide all G5 pictures and deleted because it reminds me the accident.

Now it is progressing, I’m afraid to feel what I want because of what happened. Like I did something wrong by just writing in the comments that I found the picture suggestive.

What is wrong with people? Maybe they might plan to send authorities because people might like/see some drawings of ponies in improper in their opinion, way? It looks like hypocrisy. One people can like anything and others are blamed.
equinox

goodbye forever
https://ponybooru.org/images/2918083#comment_48928

The topic. I was the anonymous who did the first comment. Then the guy @Adan created an image of me like I am some rapist and extra perverted.  
How can I feel okay now? I cannot because that comment still backs like a boomerang in my memories. I thought here, on that site, the atmosphere is relaxed, but I was wrong.

Now the guy plays a victim, but he starts to spit on people for whatever reason. He never said sorry or anything.  
Now when the karma backs to him, because I have enough trying to figure of what I did so wrong because of his attitude, he plays the one who got hurt and complain how the world is evil. IT IS EVIL BECAUSE YOU SEE EVIL EVERYWHERE, @ADAN DRUEGO!

NEVER JUDGE A PERSON BECAUSE OF ONE THING IF YOU NOT KNOW THE PERSON.
Lunas Mond

The irony is…he actually gave you a warm and nice welcome. But yeah, the spoilered part of his message was very important to understand the whole thing. Just a small misunderstanding.
equinox

goodbye forever
I never wanted to unspoiler what was written there because I hardly deal with someone issues to me. I had too much of people judging me for little things so my reaction was like this. I won’t risk another depression. I go here for relax and kindness, but sometimes it doesn’t work.
Athena

His comment in response to yours was definitely intended to be friendly and welcoming, although it seems like it unfortunately got lost in translation (e.g. “only someone like you” sounds very accusatory without the context of having heard it in person before). You weren’t being judged, don’t worry!
Anonymous #0C63
It’s very important to read text online in a neutral voice (if you have a mental voice). Then, consider all possibilities.
equinox

goodbye forever
Yes. I know.

In the past when I was younger, I was reading posts of someone, who hated me, who was kept bullying me and I couldn’t stop reading all the hatred was written.  
Then I decided to never read again any responses when I see similar things because I never ever wanted to pass through that again.

I’m a bit sad it gone wrong like this.  
I really would want peace and be friend with @Adan Druego because we seems to have many commons.

Sometimes it doesn’t go as it should.

I apologize for my panic and taking whole situation too hastily.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide