You can't access that page.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #76CF in topic [Userscript] Derpibooru Image Importer

Anonymous #76CF
"[@stsyn":](/forums/meta/topics/userscript-derpibooru-image-importer?post_id=3142#post_3142
)  
Aren't you a moderator on derpibooru? I clearly remember that overall consensus on derpibooru about "derpibooru exclusive" tag is that it's need to be premiered on derpibooru, not to be actually "exclusive". We don't know the stance of ponybooru admins about "X exclusive" tag when it's not "ponybooru exclusive".

^[^[spoiler]||Offtopic, but you need to re-read definitions of "crotchboobs" and "teats" tags, and look up "big crotchboobs" and "delicious flat crotch" tags[/||^^  
SVG i
sp broilken at the moment on ponyboor]^]^
"
u, sadly: >>88969 .  
[
@Anonymous #C177":](/forums/meta/topics/userscript-derpibooru-image-importer?post_id=3144#post_3144
)  
It's already being filtered.
No reason given
Edited by Anonymous #76CF
Anonymous #76CF
"@stsyn":/forums/meta/topics/userscript-derpibooru-image-importer?post_id=3142#post_3142
Aren't you a moderator on derpibooru? I clearly remember that overall consensus on derpibooru about "derpibooru exclusive" tag is that it's need to be premiered on derpibooru, not to be actually "exclusive". We don't know the stance of ponybooru admins about "X exclusive" tag when it's not "ponybooru exclusive".

^[
^[spoiler]Offtopic, but you need to re-read definitions of "crotchboobs" and "teats" tags, and look up "big crotchboobs" and "delicious flat crotch" tags[/spoiler]^]^
"@Anonymous #C177":/forums/meta/topics/userscript-derpibooru-image-importer?post_id=3144#post_3144
No reason given
Anonymous #76CF
"@stsyn":/forums/meta/topics/userscript-derpibooru-image-importer?post_id=3142#post_3142
^[spoiler]Offtopic, but you need to re-read definitions of "crotchboobs" and "teats" tags, and look up "big crotchboobs" and "delicious flat crotch" tags[/spoiler]^
"@Anonymous #C177":/forums/meta/topics/userscript-derpibooru-image-importer?post_id=3144#post_3144
No reason given